Interactive content marketing is the key to tomorrow’s digital marketing strategy. It offer’s increased customer engagement, bettered customer experience, better customer understanding, increased number of site visitors, the list can go on and on.
Change naturally comes the hesitations, the questions or the negative headshakes. So in order to change those no’s to yes’s, dispel hesitations, answer questions and make those headshakes into head nods, we'll let the numbers speak for themsevles.
Here is a list of 10 interactive content marketing stats that will make you wonder why you still haven't incorporated an interactive content marketing strategy within your digital marketing campaign.
1. In a Content Marketing Institute Survey in 2016, 75% of marketing participants said they anticipated that their company or organization would increase their utilization of interactive content marketing.
2. In the same survey, 51% respondents have been implementing an interactive content strategy into their overall digital marketing campaign for 3 years or longer.
3. In the same survey, 79% of marketers agreed that interactive content can have reusable value, increasing the number of repeat visitors and multiple exposures.
4. According to Marketo, 89% of current marketers are focused on creating more high-quality and engaging content over the next 12 months.
5. According to the Content Marketing Institute, Marketers spend 28% of their budget on content marketing.
7. According to DNB, the top 3 challenges that accompany content marketing are
- Creating engaging content
- Producing content consistently
- Measuring content effectiveness
8. According to Ion Interactive, 93% of marketers agreed that interactive content is effective in educating its buyers.
9. In the same survey, 88% of marketers said that interactive content is effective in differentiating their brand from their competitors
10. According to Ion Interactive, 70% of marketers say that interactive content is effective at converting site visitors.
If you want to learn more about interactive content marketing and what it can do for you, fill out the form below for a free demo! Also if you want to learn more about how interactive content marketing is better than content marketing then check out this Infographic!