With marketers now looking to produce more interactive content to drive enagagement and generate leads, and the fact that March Madness is such a great time to run marketing campaigns, Votion Bracket-voting campaigns are a great option.
So what exactly are bracket-voting campaigns?
Bracket-voting is a two-way communication process that lets users interact with your content and share their thoughts by voting for one competitor over another. Often users also share their thoughts on social media. It is fun and exciting for the users, and lets them vote multiple times on your campaign, leading to higher engagement than traditional forms of content marketing. Usually marketers use registration forms to capture leads from their campaigns as part of the process as well, if lead gen is a goal.
Brackets have several benefits for the marketers who run campaigns using them.
1) By creating a bracket for their social campaign, marketers can drive higher engagement through multiple rounds of voting and social sharing
2) They can build up a fan base and community by enabling fans to get competitive
3) They can generate leads through registration and email capture forms
4) They can generate revenue through advertisements and sponsorships
5) They can gather customer sentiment using analytical tools and rich data sets.
Marketers, however, face challanges on what tournament bracket maker is the best for their campaign. Depending on their goals and budgets for the campaign, marketers should look for bracket makers that help them achieve their specific goals. For example, if a marketer's goal is to create a bracket just for audience engagment then there are a few free platforms available. But if they want more from their campaign such as scalability, registration forms, data control, look & feel and branding customizations and other features, then there are several other platforms that are great. Here are 3 main tournament bracket makers for your social campaign:
- Free bracket generator: Free bracket generator lets you create brackets for free. They are easy to create and easy to use brackets that marketers can customize according to their needs.
- Bracket Ninja: This is another platform that lets you create HTML5 and CSS3 brackets that you can customize according to your needs. You just need to drop few lines of code on your website to run it online. It also lets Facebook users to invite their friends to join the tournament.
- Votion: You can create amazing brackets with votion without any coding. Simply upload the competitors via our console, set the schedule, and grab a line of code to drop into your site. A unique product from Votion is our prediction bracket where users can predict the outcome and use registration options for lead generation. Leverage our built in analytics to monitor the campaign in real time, download data and gather valuable audience sentiment.
Creating a bracket should be easy and should help you achieve your marketing goals. With so many platforms available in the market, marketers should choose the best tournament bracket maker platform. If you want to learn how Votion can help you create a bracket and other amazing interactive content, just click on the link below and we would be happy to help you grow your business through our innovative products.